Photo by Lisa Hamm-Greenawalt.
One hundred golfers participated in the annual golf tournament, held on Monday, July 17, 2017 at the Hiwan Golf Club. The tourney was organized by Mountain Foothills Rotary Club and Evergreen Park & Recreation District (EPRD). Funds raised from the tournament and its accompanying Silent Auction will be donated to EPRD Special Needs Programs, Evergreen Christian Outreach (EChO) and the Rotary Foundation.
Here are the winners of the 2017 Andy Smith Sr. Special Needs Golf Tournament:
- Golfer Long Drive - men - Doug Terry
- Long Drive - women - Kristin Smith
- Closest to the Pin - women - Sally Korff
- Closest to the Pin - men - Johnny Maitlen
- Supercard - Scott Smith
- Shootout - Johnny Maitlen
- Putting - Rob Last and Cory Thornton
- Women's Scramble - Kim Hassinger, Katie Gaddis, Karen Clayton, Meredith Bucholz
- Mixed Scramble - Jim and Marcia Zeeb, John and Margie Wurster
- Men's Scramble, First - Cory and Craig Thornton, Don Kern and Don Ford
- Men's Scramble, Second - Mark Olmsted, Eric Olmsted, Matt Scroggins, David Bartle
Learn more at specialneedsgolf.com.